Kari is khaab on ravelry! Beth is wittyknittin on ravelry and instagram!
Thanks for giving our podcast a try!! Please visit our ravelry group to keep up with the latest happenings--such as our KALS and episode threads!
If you have questions, please ask us on the question thread!
Enter for the year-long favorite things giveaway on this thread! The category for October is your favorite treat/snack.
We are having a hitchhiker KAL and a Heels & Toes KAL!! Check out our Ravelry group for more details.
The hitchhiker prize is a cozy coffee kit! The winner will receive a $10 gift card (to use anywhere), a mason jar w/ cuppow lid, the His & Hers Mason Jar Cozy knitting pattern, and mini skeins to make the cozies! KALs run through October 31st.
The prize for the Heels & Toes KAL is an amazing skein of Spun Right Round's SW Sock in the FOXES IN SOCKS colorway along with a 1/3 'mini skein' of BIOHAZARD! Gasp! The beauty of this stuff is unreal, people. Unreal. KALs run through October 31st.
A big thanks to all podcasters who have paved the way and have inspired us for so long! And thank you to those who have given us shout-outs! And thank you to all of our viewers for taking time out of your day to hang out with us! It means the world to us!
WIPs by Kari:
Sock Monkey using iLOOMinated yarns & Spun Right Round yarns!
WIPs by Beth:
Straight as an Arrow Legwarmers by Fatimah Hinds
- Yellow Label DK (Lilac Colorway) by Tanis Fiber Arts
- Size 5 Addi Rockets
Halloween Stripey Socks
- 716 Sock
- Size 1 (2.25 mm) Addi Sock Rockets
- 716 Boss in the Sunny Side Up colorway
- Size 5 knitter's pride special interchangeables
FIBI by Lydia Tresselt (Hiding this week)
- KnitPicks palette: various colorways
- Held in a Brown Dogs Bags bag
- Amazing eyes are from AmiEyes!
- I am doing this as part of Bunniphish's stuffie kal! (Well..didn't make that goal. Oh well, Heather is still amazing and you should watch her!)
Fiber from Savers, of all places!
Roadtrip by Tin Can Knits!
Our AMAZING logo was created by our friend Aaron!